|FiOS fibre install|
Of course, my wife "caught" me taking pictures of the operation. Here's a recap of the conversation...
- Wife: What are you taking pictures of?
- Jackson: Those guys that are working outside.
- Wife: Why? What do we need pictures of that for?
- Jackson: For my blog.
- Wife: You and your blog. Now you're blogging about workmen?
- Jackson: No, it's about the Verizon fibre optic stuff we talked about before. Remember? High-speed interest, TV and IP phone service.
- Wife: So you're going to get it?
- Jackson: Yes, it's cheaper and faster than what we have now.
- Wife: Sure, it'll be cheaper for a few months then they'll raise the rates. You're in marketing and I can't believe you're falling for their line.
- Jackson: I don't think that will happen. This is all about competition and stealing market share from ComCast. They have to keep it cheaper.
- Wife: Right. Sure. Just make sure they don't make a mess because I'm sure you're going to tell me they have to drill and install stuff in the house next, right?
- Jackson: Ah......
Unless I can get it all done while she's out of town...