Monday, November 10, 2008

Who is the talk of the town at Gartner's IAM Summit 2008?

Top three vendors people seem to be buzzing about...
  1. Symplified
  2. Aveksa
  3. SailPoint
I don't necessarily mean that people are writing checks at their booths but that either folks are asking me what I think or know of them, or I am overhearing discussion about them amongst the attendees...

I think all three of them fit - more or less - into what Earl Perkins was talking about earlier: identity management as a business enabler.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

1 comment:

David E Stevens III said...

Jackson, thanks for the mention! We appreciate all the support, and I wasn't aware that we were so popular. Please be sure and stop by our Booth (M) so we can become acquainted.

Best,

David Stevens
Frontline Marketing Manager, Symplified