Thursday, October 12, 2006

Come on in, the water's fine!

OK, OK. After almost two years of procrastinating I'm blogging. Are we having fun yet?!

I expect I'll make the usual spelling, HTML, legal, moral and whatever other mistakes everyone makes in the blogosphere so mea maxima culpa in advance. Oh ya, I promise I'll try to post fairly frequently in case anyone is actually reading my drivel. Speaking of drivel, what am I going to be blogging about anyway? Well, as the title states this will be pretty much about identity management, Active Directory and my travels around the world meeting with customers, partners and companies who are actually doing it.

I'm hoping to bring to you a bit of the reality of what's going on out there in these two important areas. I work for Quest Software and get the opportunity to travel the globe on their nickel to do this so why not expand my trip reports to include you too?

If you actually stumble across this please say "hi" so I know I'm not alone out here...

1 comment:

Laksen said...

Hi Jackson,

It's great to see you in the blogosphere.

/Fredrik Laks