Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'll be at the SSO Summit next week

I'll be at the SSO Summit next week on Thursday and Friday. On the assumption that we'll have wireless I'll try to blog about impressions etc. I'm hosting a BOF on "Enterprise Single Sign On" and some of the smarter folks from Quest will be demoing our products at our table top. Please drop by and say "Hi" if you're going to be there.

The first question I want to answer is: Should Quest attend next year? This event was created by Ping Identity so it'll be interesting to figure out the ratio of Ping sales/marketing event versus SSO industry event. It does look like there's some good customer presentations on the agenda from: General Motors, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Wyeth and 3M...

More next week!

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: