We’re looking for a pre-sales solutions architect for identity management. Here’s some background on the opening and if you’re interested in applying click here.
As a member of the Presales team, you will play a key role as a technical liaison for Senior Sales Representatives and clients. 70% travel to clients. The position can be based in anywhere in the Western US. However, it requires 70% travel to client locations.
• Architect, design and implement Identity Management solutions for Quest customers
• You will be presenting and demonstrating Quest’s Identity Management Solutions at customer sites, performing white board presentations, architecture overviews, product walkthroughs and proof of concepts
• To successfully execute procurement activities: RFP responses, trial execution, installation and tuning
• Represent Quest Software’s Identity Management Group at relevant trade shows and user groups
• At least 3 years of building and implementing Identity Management Solutions within heterogeneous environments
• Strong Active Directory and Enterprise Directory Services knowledge
• Experience with a competing product (SUN, Oracle, CA or IBM)
• EDUCATION B.A./B.S. in CS/CIS/MIS/Business or related field equivalent
• Available to travel 2 - 4 days/week
• Experienced in User Provisioning and management, Help Desk, User Self Service and password management, Multiple Directory Integration or Synchronization, Account workflow and management, Single Sign On and system integration to consolidate user accounts/identities
• Strong communication skills both orally and verbally
Level 3 Offers Managed Security Service ESG
10 minutes ago