- GRC as the business control layer of IAM
- Growing maturity of Identity 2.0 approaches
- Multi-purpose (smart)cards gain momentum
- Context and versatility becoming reality - re: authorization
- More IAM and GRC for the cloud. (Adoption of cloud services is held back by the immaturity of IAM and GRC for the cloud)
- Portable identity information for social networks.
- GRC going beyond IAM. (attestation, access controls)
- First impacts of new electronic passports/ID cards. (Not in the US, eh?!)
- Increasing service orientation in IAM and GRC.
- Privacy is back - and there are more solutions.
Kuppinger Cole, EIC, QSFT, Quest Software, identity management