Monday, November 10, 2008

Who is the talk of the town at Gartner's IAM Summit 2008?

Top three vendors people seem to be buzzing about...
  1. Symplified
  2. Aveksa
  3. SailPoint
I don't necessarily mean that people are writing checks at their booths but that either folks are asking me what I think or know of them, or I am overhearing discussion about them amongst the attendees...

I think all three of them fit - more or less - into what Earl Perkins was talking about earlier: identity management as a business enabler.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

2 comments:

David E Stevens III said...

Jackson, thanks for the mention! We appreciate all the support, and I wasn't aware that we were so popular. Please be sure and stop by our Booth (M) so we can become acquainted.

Best,

David Stevens
Frontline Marketing Manager, Symplified

weleuoiu said...

nice post