Friday, August 08, 2008

August 8, 2008 - Links and Commentary


Sara Gates ex-Sun IDM VP surfaces at Agiliance
She's their VP, Marketing. Maybe I never saw the announcement but I was wondering where she had disappeared to. She sort of vaporized over at Sun - must be a story there, eh?

Our Jumbled Web Personas

Interesting article on a new Web venture called Pageonce which addresses: "...the sad truth that our online personas have become so complicated that now we need some kind of Web-based personal organizer to provide a single and hopefully safe place to keep all our log-in data."

Upcoming events I'm attending or speaking at:


Digital ID World 2008, US
I'll be attending this conference being held September 8-10 in Anaheim, CA. I hope to sit in on some great sessions and meet up with various identity management cognoscenti. Will you be there?

Digital ID World 2008, Europe

Quest is sponsoring this event in Hamburg from Oct 7-8. I'll be speaking so I do hope to see you there!

Burton Group Catalyst Conference Europe, Prague
It's been a few years since I've attended a Catalyst Europe event - I think my last one was the 2004 event in Monaco. This one is in Prague from Oct 20-23! Quest is also sponsoring this one.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: