At the end of this week we will release version 5.1 of SafeKeeping. The significant enhancements include:
Quest SafeKeeping delivers a powerful solution for the management of shared administrative account credentials. When an administrator needs the administrative credential, SafeKeeping ensures security and manageability by providing a secure, automated mechanism for the request, authorization, release, and change of these administrative account logins.
- Extended target platform support, via a choice of either SSH or Synchronization Agents for communication with SafeKeeping
- Enhanced Group administration
- Enhanced System Status page
- Enhanced Pending Requests page
- Enhanced User Authentication, providing support for two-factor authentication
- Enhanced timezone management
- Enhanced network configuration
- New Password Policies
- New Email Templates
- New System Log
p.s. To Udi and Richard at Cyber-ark: We're getting closer guys!
privileged account management, PassGo, QSFT, Quest Software, SafeKeeping, identity management