Wednesday, April 30, 2008

European Identity Conference 2008 Summary

Dave Kearns has a summary of the European Identity Conference that I just came back from. Take a look at it when you get a chance. I have a bunch of things to blog about regarding the conference but the one thing I wanted to get out right now was to echo Dave's comments:

Go to this conference - if you can - next year.

I have to say that this was an awesome conference. What I really liked about it was there was a really good mix of end-user/company, analyst and vendor participation.

Thanks for putting on a great show, Martin (and team). My only feedback is that as an exhibitor, I sure hope we don't go back to that facility as it leaves a lot to be desired.

I did an interview with Anika Kehrer from Linux Magazine while I was over there. The article is in German but the video is all English (Canadian version).

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

No comments: