- It has an amazing view of the Manhattan skyline both day and, especially at night.
- It's on the Hudson River. Any more "on" and you'd be in it.
- It's "free", 3 bedroom, kitchen, TV, wi-fi, phone, multiple bathrooms and a balcony overlooking the river and the skyline.
- Grocery, liquor and drug store within a 2 minute walk.
- It's a $7 ferry ride from the foot of the apartment to Pier79 in Manhattan (39th Ave) or to the World Trade Center ferry terminal. Easy subway or cab from there. Free bus service from the ferry, too.
- Washington Street in Hoboken is a block away and it has lots of great restaurants and pizza places.
- Frank Sinatra was born in Hoboken - if it was good enough for him...
Also, I was shocked when our corporate travel folks booked me in the Sheraton Suites in Weehawken, NJ at ~$450/night. Manhattan hotels were +++$650/night! Even on an expense account I cannot stomach paying this much for a hotel room.
Interested in checking it out? Shoot me an e-mail, I'll hook you up!Technorati Tags: