The job description can be found here. Summary below...
We are currently seeking to identify a P&L minded Product Manager to manage the strategic direction of the InTrust product line to ensure a competitive market advantage and champions the development of new solutions to meet emerging market opportunities consistent with the organization's short- and long-term goals and objectives.
- Participate as a proactive member of the Quest Product Management team and contributes to the company by meeting short- and long-term revenue results for the InTrust security platform-centric product line;
- Take accountability and resolve issues preventing the achievement of timely, quality, and cost effective results;
- Take strategic risks toward achieving operational excellence;
- Create and maintain an accurate and up-to-date executive overview of product(s) including market, financial, and strategic data analysis to ensure effective
communications of goals, key issues, and progress towards objectives;
- Develop accurate and timely Market Requirements Documents (MRDs) that
contain feature functionality descriptions to be used by development team and
Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) to assess the validity of proposed new features or new product offerings;
- Conduct market analysis to determine product relevancy and adjust course as needed;
- Influence industry Analysts to maximize market position and share;
- Understand the competitive landscape and provide direction accordingly. This includes exploring strategic acquisition opportunities as well as analyzing build/buy options;
- Provide necessary content to Product Marketing team to ensure effective product collateral materials to support short- and long-term revenue objectives;
- Work effectively, cross-functionally, with Development, Support, Marketing,
etc. to ensure the efficient operation of product development and release;
- Work with management to set revenue forecasts.