Saturday, August 11, 2007

Non-Slip Camera Straps


I have a Canon EOS 30D which came with the colorful Canon camera strap which I grew to hate (the strap, not the camera!). Why? The darn thing kept slipping off my shoulder all the time. I have one zoom lens which is worth more than the camera itself and the thought of everything slipping off my shoulder and crashing onto the floor, ground, dock, table top or bar made me plenty nervous.

Well, while reading a magazine one day I came across something called the UPStrap invented by Al Stegmeyer a photographer that was "desperate to keep his cameras and bags from slipping off his shoulder". I found a great review of the UPStrap which convinced me to shell out the nearly $40 for it.

It was well worth it! Check out the UPStrap if you're interested in a high quality, non-slip camera strap.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments: